Thank you for your interest in the Pacific Islands Development Bank´s loan program. A Checklist of general requirements for loans and forms may be downloaded here:
Commercial Direct Loans
- » Loan Checklist
- » Loan Application
- » Authority to Release Info
- » Sample Balance Sheet Form
- » Sample Business Plan Format
- » Sample Cash Flow Form
- » Sample Income Statement Form
- » Personal Financial Statement Form
Residential Home Loans
After compiling all the required information and signing the Loan Application and Authority to Release & Obtain Information forms, mail or hand-deliver the package to our office.
Our loan process is very simple:
- Prepare and submit a loan application package and business proposal to PIDB.
- If approved, the bank will send you a commitment or approval letter with terms and conditions.
- If terms and conditions are accepted, the bank prepares the loan documents and closes the loan.
- After loan closing, disbursement of loan proceeds may commence.
- If the loan is disapproved, a letter will be issued stating the reasons for such disapproval.